Skip to content
Free Shipping on orders $75+
Free Shipping on orders $75+
Fleurs de France

Fleurs De France

Fleurs de France’s passion is to create products that will make you look good and feel good about your skin. We combine our traditional family southern French ingredients with the help of highly experienced Phd chemists with 30 years experience each in natural and ingredient combinations. One is in France and the other in the USA.  We source natural raw materials like wildcrafted oils which we believe to be better than anything saying “organic”. Organic only guarantees that 70% is organic, so what is the other 30% ? We are always searching for a combination of raw materials that synergistically produce short and long term results for the health your skin.  We create products so you can have glowing skin and go makeup free at any age!  We are paraben, silicone (dimethicone), sulfate  and cruelty free. Made in California, USA
  • Fleurs De France Soothing Lavender Body Lotion

    Original price $38.00 - Original price $38.00
    Original price
    $38.00
    $38.00 - $38.00
    Current price $38.00

    Fleurs De France Soothing Lavender Body Lotion has a rich antioxidant effect as it adds a concentration of Vitamin E, Vitamin C and DMAE and now C...

    View full details
    Original price $38.00 - Original price $38.00
    Original price
    $38.00
    $38.00 - $38.00
    Current price $38.00
    Sold out
  • Fleurs De France Pure French Lavender Essential Oil

    Original price $25.00 - Original price $25.00
    Original price
    $25.00
    $25.00 - $25.00
    Current price $25.00

    French Lavender essential oil (High altitude French Lavandula angustifolia) steam distilled 100% pure essential oil. How to Use:1. A few drops on y...

    View full details
    Original price $25.00 - Original price $25.00
    Original price
    $25.00
    $25.00 - $25.00
    Current price $25.00
  • Fleurs De France Pure Lavender Massage Oil

    Original price $24.00 - Original price $24.00
    Original price
    $24.00
    $24.00 - $24.00
    Current price $24.00

    Professional quality all Natural Ayurvedic formula for maximum results. Calming and skin soothing! 100% natural high altitude French Lavender essen...

    View full details
    Original price $24.00 - Original price $24.00
    Original price
    $24.00
    $24.00 - $24.00
    Current price $24.00
    Sold out
  • Fleurs De France Sublime Lavender Body Wash / Bubble Bath

    Original price $25.00 - Original price $25.00
    Original price
    $25.00
    $25.00 - $25.00
    Current price $25.00

    A truly relaxing experience! The highest grade Lavender essential oil. This European formula is kind to your skin. Lavender’s use for enjoyment an...

    View full details
    Original price $25.00 - Original price $25.00
    Original price
    $25.00
    $25.00 - $25.00
    Current price $25.00
    Sold out
  • Fleurs De France Luxury Lavender Linen & Room Mist

    Original price $25.00 - Original price $25.00
    Original price
    $25.00
    $25.00 - $25.00
    Current price $25.00

    Relaxing all natural mist made with 100% pure French lavender essential oil.Spray your Linens, home, carpets, sofas, car or office! Paraben free.

    Original price $25.00 - Original price $25.00
    Original price
    $25.00
    $25.00 - $25.00
    Current price $25.00
  • Fleurs De France Relaxing Lavender Foaming Body Scrub

    Original price $35.00 - Original price $35.00
    Original price
    $35.00
    $35.00 - $35.00
    Current price $35.00

    Enjoy a Relaxing and Rejuvenating Home Spa Treatment! Shower gel and exfoliator in one. With sugar and Dead Sea salts. Non oily-rinse off! Deeply ...

    View full details
    Original price $35.00 - Original price $35.00
    Original price
    $35.00
    $35.00 - $35.00
    Current price $35.00
  • Fleurs de France Eucalyptus Oil

    Original price $19.95 - Original price $19.95
    Original price
    $19.95
    $19.95 - $19.95
    Current price $19.95

    Fleurs de France 100% pure eucalyptus oil 1oz 

    Original price $19.95 - Original price $19.95
    Original price
    $19.95
    $19.95 - $19.95
    Current price $19.95
  • Fleurs De France Lavender Hand Repair Cream Treatment

    Original price $28.00 - Original price $28.00
    Original price
    $28.00
    $28.00 - $28.00
    Current price $28.00

    Intensive hand treatment. Repairs and soothes dry damaged hands with nourishing anti-oxidants found in cold pressed oils and added VIT C, E, DMAE, ...

    View full details
    Original price $28.00 - Original price $28.00
    Original price
    $28.00
    $28.00 - $28.00
    Current price $28.00