Brenda Christian Universal Brow Definer
Brenda Christian Universal Brow Definer is a remarkable one-color eyebrow formula in a convenient pencil form that scientifically reads and automatically color adjusts to the pH of your eyebrow hair follicle. The Definer will not work on your hand or other areas of the face but is specifically designed to simulate eyebrow hairs. Upon touching the eyebrow area, Universal Brow Definer automatically adjusts from light to dark, warmer or cooler, to all natural eyebrow hair shades including Platinum Blonde, Soft Auburn, and deepest Brunette.
- Uses the pH of your hair follicle to determine ideal eyebrow color match
- One color works for everyone
- Provides natural three dimensional eye brow hair appearance
- Corrects mistakes from waxing or over tweezing
- Recommended by American Journal of Esthetic Medicine as the ideal visual replacement for natural eye brows
- Perfect for Sensitive Eyes and Skin
How to Use:
Always begin with a clean eyebrow area. Just apply Universal Brow Definer to the eyebrow in very short, firm strokes working in the direction of the brow hair’s natural growth, forming tiny little strokes from the roots. Stroke the Definer into brow areas where you have any voids. Then stroke through all natural eyebrow hair in order to blend and perfect your color and shape. Then press the Perfect Brow Gel through eyebrow area to groom and set natural brow hair and to define Universal Brow Definer strokes, giving a three-dimensional effect.
Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Sasol Wax, Isooctyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Colorants: Iron Oxides (Yellow, Black, Red), Titaniuim Dioxide