Fleurs De France Pure French Lavender Essential Oil
French Lavender essential oil (High altitude French Lavandula angustifolia) steam distilled 100% pure essential oil.
How to Use:
1. A few drops on your pillow is known to help relaxation and improve sleep quality
2. Five (5) to Twelve (12) drops in a warm bath used to help relaxation and soothe the skin.
3. A few drops on cuts or burns helps heal minor wound (this quality lavender essential oil was used by medics in the field during World War 1 in France as first aid for burns and cuts.)
It is known in folk medicine to speed up healing of the skin and avoids major scarring.
4. Two (2) to Six (6) drops added to a carrier oil such as sweet almond oil for massage.
5. A few drops on a cotton ball to refresh your linen drawers or closets
6. A few drops on a cloth thrown into the dryer as an deodorizer and clothes freshener (does not stain)