OPI Nail Lacquer "I'm Not Really a Waitress"
Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. Crème coverage for superior depth and shine.
- Available in 200+ including OPI's most iconic shades.
- Up to 7 days of wear.
How to Use:
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
5. For a manicure that's dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry , Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.