Zoya Naked Manicure Lavender Perfector
The Zoya Naked Manicure Lavender Perfector is ideal for neutralizing discoloration and adding a cooler base
Finish - Cream
Intensity - 1 (1 = Sheer - 5 = Opaque)
Tone - Cool
How to Use:
1. Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
2. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
3. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat. If between shades, the second coat is for the color that softens or tones the base color.
4. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
5. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.